February 3, 2019
Case Toothpick Knives
The Hay Exchange is central Florida’s source for Case Knives, a truly American tradition.
- Made In The U.S.A. – Since 1889 every Case Knife is made with pride in the United States.
- Hand-Crafted -Every knife is hand crafted by the most skilled artisans and cutlers in the business.
- 160 steps – Each knife takes over 160 manufacturing processes to complete.
- Tradition – Case knives are cherished possessions passed down through generations and hand crafted to stand the test of time.
- Tested XX – The Tested XX is a symbol of Case’s commitment to quality which can be traced back to the early days of Case when blades were tempered and tested not just once (X), but twice (XX).
- Collectable – The 19, 000 plus members of the Case Collectors Club can attest to the fact that Case knives are the most collected knives in the world.
- Natural Handles – Case stretches to the far corners of the earth to find the finest natural handle materials available.
- Premium Knives – Case is dedicated to making the everyday tool into a valuable treasure for discerning men and women who want more than just a knife.
- Experience – Case has been making pocketknives since 1889. With over a century of experience, Case knows how to make a premium pocketknife.
Share this article
May 26, 2018
September 10, 2020
March 16, 2017