Mod adds over 30 outfits to the game:
It combines my Armour Collection, my Utility Jumpsuits and the Sleeveless Outfits.
All outfits have both male and female version.
:: REQUIREMENTS ::
CBBE for the CBBE version of this mod (And Bodyslide of course)
:: GENERAL ::
• They can be crafted at the Armoursmith Workbench.
Depending on the faction and style, they can be crafted under CASUAL OUTFITS, MILITARY OUTFITS, ARMOR,
HEADGEAR, INSTITUTE OUTFITS or VAULT OUTFITS
• You can upgrade most of them with Ballistic Weave or Lining Mods at the Armour Workbench.
• They have armour rating depending on whether they look buff, or just casual armour.
Usually it's something like 5 to 20 DT and 5-10 energy and rad res.
• The Stealthy Jumpsuit (dark submarine uniform) and Railroad Utility Jumpsuits have the Chameleon legendary effect, they require Stealthboys for crafting. Most others have some sort of SPECIAL buff.
• Some can have armour pieces worn over them, some clip too badly.
• The "synth" uniform comes in four flavours, BY DEFAULT IT IS FOR MINUTEMEN. Choose in the installer if you want BoS, Railroad or Institute instead.
If you want these to replace the vanilla stuff you need to look at where I uploaded non-standalones.
:: COMPATIBILITY ::
• Valdacil's Item Sorting
:: HOW2FALLOUTMODS ::
:: MODS USED IN SCREENSHOTS ::
• My Hawke blood smear
• Black Pip-Boy (with white details) by shiz0
• Cinematic Excellence ReShade Natural
• Wasteland INK -Player Tattoo-HERETIC
The hairstyle is called Anchorage. I unlocked it after finding two other hair magazines. The Waste Maiden + Anchorage is my own custom mod.
:: FAQ ::
Q: MAKE A PATCH FOR MOD X!?!?!?1+1+1
A: No, I don't either use mod X or don't know how to setup this stuff to work with them, working in FO4Edit is very hard for me.
I made this for myself, it will be up to the community to add patches to the files they use.
Q: Y U NO SKIMPY ARMOUR !!?!?!? ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
A: I'll cut you I swear m8
Q: It's just stupid recolours of vanilla stuff!!! THERE'S NOTHING NEW HERE!111oneone
A: Please, do direct me to YOUR mod page that has dozens of new models and textures made from scratch that you offer to people for free.
I'd love to see them!
Q: They're ugly.
A: Something about your mum here.
Q: I can't upgrade it!
A: Ballistic Weave comes from working with the Railroad.
Q: Bodyslide makes them weirdy shape!?
A: That's what you get with vanilla meshes that have like 5 polygons. CBBE team did their best.
This has nothing to do with me.
- RustyXXL for help with conversions, I used Synth and Submariner armour from his Quick and Dirty CBBE BodySlide Conversions.
Go check out his CBBE work!
- Wenderer for FOMOD Creation Tool
- Ousnius for infinite patience with me as I noobed my way through the CBBE compatibility and Bodyslide
- jet4571 for the Field Scribe Backpack mod from which I used the tiny backpack from